[hpoj-devel] Draft printing with PSC 1410
Mauricio de Andrade Ramos
2007-03-27 15:40:51 UTC
Hi all,

I am using Mandriva Linux 2006 (kernel 2.6.12-12mdk) and drivers/support
packages hplib_model_data-0.9.4-6mdk, hpoj-0.91-8mdk,
hplib_hpijs-0.9.4-6mdk. When printing docs in Normal mode (color ink)
everything goes ok. When changing it to a draft quality (gray scale) the
printing is so weak that it is impossible to read, like it has impressed
nothing. It does not matter if the color is changed back to Normal, it
continues 'not to print'. It is necessary to reboot the machine. Can you
help. Thanks in advance.

PS: The printer was bought last year but just this last
days I have been able to put it to work. Could has any relation with
this period without usingit?